These are a high waist, full-length legging that you design yourself.
Each is a one-of-a-kind work of art!
• Printed, hand cut, and sewn with love in Las Vegas, NV.
• Includes the designer’s own keepsake signature in the waistband.
• Your design is duplicated on the front and back.
• Super soft, curve-friendly, and 100% squat-proof.
Legs are 3D and our templates are 2D (flat) – There may be some distortion or morphing of the artwork, particularly where the legs come together. (link to video/demo coming soon)
Our leggings are in line with average US department store sizes. If you wear an 8, we recommend ordering an 8.
These items are one-of-a-kind pieces of art, and non-returnable and non-refundable. If you’re not sure about what size to order please email us. We’ll do our best to work with you and answer any/all questions up front so that sizing isn’t a concern before you order.
Our leggings are made with a super soft, high-quality fabric.
88% Polyester 12% Spandex blend with 4-way stretch and moisture wicking finish.
Follow wash & care instructions closely, and turn garment inside-out to wash for longest last of the garment.
– Machine wash cold
– Lay flat to dry
Since it’s already been touched by intense amounts of heat to get your artwork on it, there is no discernible shrinkage to your garment.
While we encourage the use of “Anything you can imagine” there are a couple things that are good to know before you start designing:
• NEON: We currently do not have “neon” inks. While we are able to come close on some colors, neons do often get muted to their closest non-neon color.
• METALLICS: We do not have “metallic” inks. Metallic items can look really cool when printed, but it’s good to know that most shine or glitter effects show up as white or gray and create metallic or glitter effect from a distance but will look a bit strange up close. (Not bad, just strange.)
• WHITE SPACE
If your design leaves a lot of white space, please be sure to check out the “Fabric & Care” tab and preview this video.
We think our stuff works best when you fill the whole coloring sheet up with lots of color and imagination! One of the coolest features is that your design will be printed seam-to-seam, and duplicated front and back – so make use of all that space!
Take a look at our Facebook photo and video galleries to see tons of examples and get design inspiration!