Picture This Shirt
Each is a one-of-a-kind work of art!
- Printed, hand cut, and sewn with love in Las Vegas, NV.
- Includes the designer’s own keepsake signature in the waistband.
- Your design is duplicated on the front and back.
We do not stamp artwork onto blank clothing, we print, cut, then sew each piece so that you’re getting full bleed, seam-to-seam printing. There may be some alignment variation in the collar and sleeves.
The back of the shirt has the same artwork as the front, at a slightly larger scale – This will result in some cropping and alignment variation on the back.
Our t-shirts run small, we recommend sizing up one size from what you currently wear for a regular fit, size up two sizes for room to grow.
These items are one-of-a-kind pieces of art, and non-returnable and non-refundable. If you’re not sure about what size to order please email us. We’ll do our best to work with you and answer any/all questions up front so that sizing isn’t a concern before you order.
Our t-shirts are made with a buttery-soft, lightweight poly-spandex blend fabric.
The material is prone to “pilling” with extreme wash & wear, if frequently slept in, or if washed in hot water. Follow wash & care instructions closely, and turn garment inside-out to wash for longest last of the garment.
– Machine wash cold
– Tumble dry low
– Iron medium heat
– Do not dry clean
– Do not bleach
Since it’s already been touched by intense amounts of heat to get your artwork on it, there is no discernible shrinkage to your garment.
While we encourage the use of “Anything you can imagine” there are a couple things that are good to know before you start designing:
• NEON: We currently do not have “neon” inks. While we are able to come close on some colors, neons do often get muted to their closest non-neon color.
• METALLICS: We do not have “metallic” inks. Metallic items can look really cool when printed, but it’s good to know that most shine or glitter effects show up as white or gray and create metallic or glitter effect from a distance but will look a bit strange up close. (Not bad, just strange.)
• WHITE SPACE
If your design leaves a lot of white space, please be sure to check out the “Fabric & Care” tab and preview this video.
We think our stuff works best when you fill the whole coloring sheet up with lots of color and imagination! One of the coolest features is that your design will be printed seam-to-seam, and duplicated front and back – so make use of all that space!
Take a look at our Facebook photo and video galleries to see tons of examples and get design inspiration!