Picture This Dress
Each item made is a one-of-a-kind creative experience designed by you then, printed, hand cut, and sewn with love in Las Vegas, NV.
- • Includes the designer’s own keepsake signature in the hem.
- • Your design is duplicated on the front and back, seam-to-seam..
Size & Fit
Kids sizes: 2T-18 | Adult sizes: XS-3XL
Our A-line tank dress sizes are in-line with average US department store sizes. If you wear an 8, we recommend ordering an 8. If you’re not sure about what size to order please email us. We’ll do our best to work with you and answer any/all questions up front so that sizing isn’t a concern before you order.
Fabric & Care
Our dresses are made with a buttery-soft, lightweight poly-spandex blend fabric – the same fabric used on higher-end t-shirts from Nordstrom or similar.
Because this fabric can be a bit see-through if left white or lightly colored, we highly recommend watching this video about our fabric before submitting your design. Also, see the “Before You Design” section below for even more helpful info.
The material is prone to “pilling” with extreme wash & wear, if frequently slept in, or if washed in hot water. Follow wash & care instructions closely, and turn garment inside-out to wash for longest last of the garment.
– Machine wash cold
– Tumble dry low (hang dry for longest last)
– Iron medium heat
– Do not dry clean
– Do not bleach
Since it’s already been touched by 385ºF heat to get your artwork on it, there is no discernible shrinkage to your garment.
While we encourage the use of “Anything you can imagine” there are a couple things that are good to know before you start designing:
• NEON: We currently do not have “neon” inks. While we are able to come close on some colors, neons do often get muted to their closest non-neon-neighbor color.
• METALLICS: We do not have “metallic” inks. Metallic items can look really cool when printed, but it’s good to know that most shine or glitter effects show up as white or gray and create metallic or glitter effect from a distance but will look a bit strange up close. (Not bad, just strange.)
• WHITE SPACE
If your design leaves a lot of white space, please be sure to check out the “Fabric & Care” tab and preview this video.
We think our stuff works best when you fill the whole coloring sheet up with lots of bold, bright color and imagination! One of the coolest features is that your design will be printed seam-to-seam, and duplicated front and back – so make use of all that space!
If you decide to upload artwork that is not in one of our templates, our image processing team will do its best to fit it to the shape of the garment you order. Please note, some cropping will occur. We do not offer print previews, if you have exact design specifications, it’s best to use one of the templates.
Take a look at our Facebook photo and video galleries to see tons of examples and get design inspiration!