A one-of-a-kind lightweight, fuzzy-soft, single-layer throw blanket designed by you!
Sizes & Prices:
Large (60″x77″) – $99
Twin-bed topper or snuggle-sized blanket.
Small (46″x60″) – $79
Couch-throw or large pet-sized blanket.
18″ Doll Add-on (17″x22″) – $19
Available only during checkout – 18″ doll, stuffie or small pet-sized.
• Designs printed one-side only, back side is white.
• Back-side of hem includes artist’s keepsake signature + wash & care detail.
• Thoughtfully hemmed on all four sides
Picture This throw-blankets are made from a micro-poly “minky” double-sided pile polyester fleece.
See the “Before You Design” section below for even more helpful info.
Follow wash & care instructions closely.
Machine wash in COLD water. Putting heat on the blanket will melt the blanket’s fibers together and your blanket will lose its softness.
– Machine wash cold
– Tumble dry air
(hang dry, then tumble on “air” to fluff)
– Do not dry clean
– Do not bleach
– Snuggle with a smile
While we encourage the use of “Anything you can imagine” there are a couple things that are good to know before you start designing:
• IT’S FUZZY: This means sometimes the printed picture will have texture to it, and the texture can move around slightly. We do our best, but sometimes little bitty white-patches or lines can occur. And sometimes fuzzy little bits will come-away at the seams until it’s been washed a few times.
• NEON: We do not have “neon” inks. While we are able to come close on some colors, neons do often get muted to their closest non-neon color.
• METALLICS: We do not have “metallic” inks. Metallic items can look really cool (and even metallic) when printed, but it’s good to know that most shine or glitter effects show up as white or gray and create metallic or glitter effect from a distance but will look a bit strange up close. (Not bad, just strange.)
One of the coolest features is that your design is printed before it’s sewn so your image can run seam-to-seam! And, your signature is going to be printed on the back hem so, design, sign, and make use of all that space!
Take a look at our Facebook photo and video galleries to see tons of examples and get design inspiration!